Saturday, October 14, 2006

Coming Up With Something While Coming Down With Something...

     Forgive my remissful ways today...I have either been in my bed or resting on the couch most of the day.  It's hard to come UP with something to blog about when I feel like I'm coming DOWN with something! LOL

     Let's all hope (but me in particular) that whatever this "something" is, it passes quickly...I've just been too tired today and napping to find much funny or relative to MS.

     Back to the couch and then early bed...not like I've really LEFT either today anyway...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you got lots of sleep instead of going to your dentist appt.  :)

Get well soon!

Anonymous said...

I've been thinking of you and thinking of you and wondering how you were feeling.  I hope you don't come down with a thing...that it's just over work that has you tired.

REST. REST.  REST.

That's an order!  =)

Anonymous said...

PEEJ:  Slept most of the day and now I'm awake at 2:00AM...go figure!  I think my exhaustion just nipped me in the butt...there's certainly enough there to get hold of for nipping! LOL

LD

Anonymous said...

SUZY:  This order coming from a chronic insomniac!?!?  Hmmm...

LD

Anonymous said...

Your own private idaho?

Anonymous said...

MDMHVONPA:  Close to WA state, but miles away...besides, River Phoenix is dead now and Keanu Reeves acting career is near death...

LOL  LD