Saturday, March 3, 2007

Mean People Suck 

     You're just going to have to trust me on this one...they really do! 

     I just put in nearly a 50 hour work week...I am tired, I am worn down, and I feel vulnerable.  It seems "mean people" are like rabid dogs who can sense this in me and they tend to "bite" unconsciously when I am in this weakened state...it's just their nature.

     Fortunately, it is NOT my nature.  And I wish I could always maintain the understanding that "mean people" bite because they lack something in their own being and have to strike out at others in a feeble attempt to feel better about themselves...I wish I could always rise above the fray and just accept "mean people" for what they are...hollow inside their psyche.

     But today, I'm just not in the mood for the wonders of psychobabble...and I am shouting from the security of my hut, well out of reach of the snapping jaws of the "mean people"...

You suck, MEAN PEOPLE!!!

     There...I feel better...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're right of course...Mean People do suck!  Too bad there's so many of them about!
Marie
http://journals.aol.co.uk/mariealicejoan/MariesMuses/

Anonymous said...

they sure do....
Becky

Anonymous said...

Ahhh....I'm glad you got that off your chest!   =)  Sometimes it does help to scream it really, really loud, even if there is only us to hear it.  Miss you!

Moi in Icey, Rainy, Snowy, throw whatever else you want to throw in there, Chicago