Sunday, March 25, 2007

On The Move...

     Yeah, I know...I threatened you "peeps" with a move of BRAINCHEESE over to Blogspot.com...and I AM in the process of trying to transfer every last, freakin' piece of rambling prose over to that "other" site! I imagine this move will take another six months at the rate I'm going...

     But I DO intend to eventually be posting solely at that "other" site once I get all of the files and pictures transferred from AOL (and for those of you actually READING this post right NOW on Blogspot, you should be completely confused and disoriented to what I am talking about! LOL) I've decided as "incentive" (and this is a pretty grandiose notion) to get more of you reading over on the Blogspot site, I will return to RESPONDING to comments left "over there"...I know I was doing this at one of the quieter moments in my life over HERE on AOL (that lasted all of five minutes!)...I also know this idea might be the final straw that drives you FROM reading BrainCheese! LOL
 
     I may also start posting what I call "Easter Eggs" on Blogspot...just to tease and entice you further. These will be tiny posts about something completely minor and brain-numbing...but they WON'T get posted on AOL! You really wouldn't want to miss that now, would you?!?
 
     So, will I be seeing you soon at http://brain-cheese.blogspot.com/ ? It is my dying wish...LOL...
 
 
Sunday, March 25, 2007, 10:20PM:
 
(What are you still lurking over HERE for?  Easter Egg #1 is already posted at http://brain-cheese.blogspot.com/ titled, "I Peed With Barbara Jordan"!!!)

No comments: