Monday, July 3, 2006

Forgetting I Have MS...

     You know, I feel so good these days I could almost forget I have Multiple Sclerosis!  It may have been the mega dose steroids (which I still say almost killed me!), or perhaps it is the cooler weather in Seattle.  Whatever the case, I feel I must yell from the highest mountain top, "I feel GREAT today!"

     I am also hoping the bumble bees are losing interest in my home (see post 4 days ago...I've got an infestation going on)...so far today, it has only been a 3 bee day!  Life is good...

     I am off to work shortly and praying my wonderful day continues there.  I have to get up early tomorrow and finish my preparations for the 4th of July Bash at my house...I've cleaned, I've straightened, the yard is done.  Now it's just cooking and preparing food in the morning and hoping everyone in attendance has a good time.

     Have I mentioned I feel GREAT today?!?  I am hoping you all are having a fabulous week as well...and if not fabulous, maybe just tolerable would be a good thing...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Girl, life IS GOOD!  

Wishing you a two bee day tomorrow!!