Sunday, September 24, 2006

I Got Nuttin'...

     It's a blank slate kind of a day...the sun is shining and it's supposed to be 75 degrees in Seattle today.  There have been no new homicides of note or world leader speaking faux paxs in the news...it's football Sunday, so only the NFL or This Old House on PBS can be found on the tele...Devil Kitty has actually been in a sweet princess mode/mood (so far!) today...I've so far, even referred to her as Meha versus any other choice, derogatory name!  I can faintly feel the friction of my last two functioning brain cells trying to "rub up" some activity...some kind of humorous story to share...but, I got nuttin'...nada...zilch.

     It's not a bad thing...I rather enjoy having absolutely nothing to talk or write about.  And, as you can see, I'm fairly skilled at writing about NOTHING, too...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

(Sing this to 'fish heads' and see if you get something)

Cat poo, cat poo, kitty-kitty-cat poo!  
Cat poo, cat poo, on the counter, yum!

Cat poo, Faux Paws, coved in cat poo!  
Cat poo, Cat poo, Devil with paws.

Anonymous said...

MDMHVONPA:  OK...you are undeniably disturbed!!!  Frankly, it's what I like about you!  (And I DO know the song, "Fish Heads"...roley poley fish heads)

LD